Non-clinical position requirements, training and time commitment vary greatly, from once a week to once or twice a year. Inquire for more details on any of the positions listed below.
- Translator – Assist with communication between Spanish-speaking patients and clinical staff. Must be able to read, communicate and translate Spanish to English or English to Spanish. Experience with medical terminology preferred. Must be culturally sensitive and able to interact with both patients and staff. Arranged as needed in advance, or on-call during clinic hours.
- Community Outreach – Distribute information, provide education and raise awareness at community-wide events.
- Run for the Health of It 5k – Plan or assist at this event to raise support & awareness for LCFC’s mission.
- Quality Improvement – Experienced clinicians may assist board or staff members with guidance on QI and best practices.
- Social Media, Communications or Fund Development – Project-based or committee support.
Review our Frequently Asked Questions, call 440.754.0175 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
OTHER WAYS TO GET INVOLVED
Want to support LCFC but cannot commit to volunteering for the positions listed?
- Support us in other ways
- If you have any other interests or skills that you think will benefit Lake County Free Clinic, contact us [email@example.com] or call 440.754.0175.